Company: TorcUP, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
TorcUP is looking for a great Sales Leader!*Base Salary +
- Maintain and expand on existing customer base while
establishing new customers.
- Provides outstanding customer service.-Stays in contact with
past customers on a regular basis.-Provides information and answers
to any TorcUP related questions or concerns.-Advises customers of
new products and development-Advises when tool calibration is
- Masters company products and services and applies knowledge to
achieve sales goals.
- Perform research to identify prospective customers via
internet, social media, networking, etc. to keep sales pipeline
- Makes Cold Calls on a regular basis to keep sales pipeline
- Develops sales through application evaluation.
- Trains customers on using tools properly and safely.
- Continually travels to customer locations to complete sales
call / product demonstrations.
- Prepares and presents written proposals (quotes) to customers,
after assessing their needs.
- Partake in trade shows and other events to promote sales.
- Maintains Vehicle (oil changes, service, cleanliness)
- Maintains a Valid Driving License
- Possess planning & organization skills.-Be proficient in time
management and decision-making skills.
- Be an exceptional communicator, negotiator, with effective
- Build strong relationships with other team members, and with
- Build and maintain effective networks within various
- Ability to regularly travel throughout the territory, including
- Be available to travel out of territory for sales meetings,
expo's, training, etc. when needed.
- Ability to work late at night/early mornings/weekends when
- Updates Sales Manager on activity on a regular basis by phone
and/or email (weekly at a minimum).
- Computer and business-related applications.-Update all calls on
CRM System-Provide Weekly Call Reports-Manage Expenses and provide
- Advise TorcUP corporate of any competitive information, product
development, and or trends.
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, and make decisions to
positively impact sales growth.
- Plans, directs and controls territory sales efforts established
by the Regional Sales Manager.
- Accountability: -Quotes (Activity / number of quotes)-Sales vs.
Quota (Monthly & YTD)-Sales Growth - New Customer Growth - Tool
Count (How many tools
(promptness/accuracy/professionalism/)-Social Media postings-New
Ideas / Helping team members
Keywords: TorcUP, Inc., Belleville , Sales Manager, Sales , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!