Lead Mulesoft Consultant
Company: Reliable Software Resources
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Hi, Trust You re Doing Good. Enclosed is the job description for
your perusal. If you are interested, kindly send me your updated
resume along with the expected rate ASAP. Title: Lead Mulesoft
Consultant Location: Remote + Travel Duration: Long Term
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution
teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and
roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Work with application developers, users, operational
leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and
future operational data analysis goals. Recommend modern technology
stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate
towards their use.
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology
leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and
design a technical architecture to meet those goals. Participate in
configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its
- Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex
components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet
project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and
within project scope. Qualifications:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience working as an Integration Solution
Architect and 2+ with Mulesoft product Suite
- Hands on experience with Mule 3.7+ with both on-premises
servers and CloudHub.
- Experience with full project life cycle, requirement analysis,
design, development, test and support.
- Expert knowledge in XML, SOAP, WSDL, RAML
- Hands on experience in large scale SOA design, development, and
- Experience with API management technology
- Familiar with JSE/JEE and Maven technology.
- Experience with common enterprise security protocols
- Experience with Presales, Collateral and Interviewing to assist
with Internal Practice Development.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
skills with leadership capability.
- Mule Certified Developer Integration Professional is highly
- MS in computer science or related discipline is desired.
- Ability to travel as needed, Monday - Thursday. Perficient does
cover all travel related expenses including weekly flights, weekly
hotels, meals, rental car, cell phone, etc.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Master s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certification in Mulesoft Thank You Sai Kiran Sr. Technical
Recruiter (D) (M) Email: 22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville,
MI 48167. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Reliable Software Resources, Belleville , Lead Mulesoft Consultant, Professions , Saint Louis, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!