QIDP/ Residential Site Manager
Company: Challenge Unlimited, Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
QIDP/ Residential Site ManagerOpportunities to grow in
leadership and gain experience with individuals that have both
developmental and mental health disabilities to provide our clients
with care, assistance, and the ability to gain
independence!Schedule: Flexible to jobs demands to provide support
for our clients who live at our Residential Homes full
time!Reporting to the Director of Residential Services, the
Residential Site Manager is responsible for managing housing
programs which provide people who have different abilities
opportunities to live in a home-based environment-achieving the
highest level of independence possible.
- Assist Residents with disabilities in completing their
activities of daily living including grocery shopping, cooking,
cleaning, laundry, driving Residents to appointments, shopping or
social activities, monitoring and documenting the delivery of
medications, and bathing or helping Residents with proper
- Plan and coordinate the treatment services and care for the
- Evaluate services and care for the Residents and ensure
documentation and regulatory compliance.
- Enforce safety and house rules, inspections, policies,
procedures and coordinate home and grounds maintenance.
- Follow the budget, control expenses and inventory, submit
receipts, and assist
- Administration with financials and public relations. Leads and
supervises 8-12 staff members All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Education,
Rehabilitation, Recreation Therapy, Sociology, Nursing Degree or
Bachelor's Degree in a related field as approved by DHS. OR, if
hired before 2009, 5 or more years DD experience and HS Diploma.
Temporary assigned RSM candidate may also qualify with 5 or more
years DD experience and HS Diploma. Employees without DHS approved
degree and experience are required to have another QIDP qualified
staff to review, approve and sign off on treatment plans, MPNs and
staffings and cannot conduct DHS training.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with people with
developmental disabilities. 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Certifications/Licenses: CPR, 1st Aid, Crisis Prevention
Institute (CPI) and DSP training, including medication
administration, is provided by the company must be successfully
completed within the first 4 months to be certified. Passing CPR,
1st Aid, CPI and medication administration training is also
required annually. Illinois Food Service and Sanitation certificate
needed within the first 6 months and renewed as required.
- Pre-Employment Tests: Must pass state required CASAS literacy
assessment prior to employment.
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and
- Background Checks: Must pass criminal background check. Must
pass various State and Federal registry checks. Must pass DCFS
Abuse and Neglect Tracking System check Must pass driving history
check and Company policy criteria, maintain valid driver's license
and be 21 or older to drive Company van (or 25 or older to drive
15-person-capacity van at some sites).
- Driving: Use of personal insured vehicle for Company related
travel is required.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Wellness Resources
Keywords: Challenge Unlimited, Inc., Belleville , QIDP/ Residential Site Manager, Professions , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...