Class A CDL - Local Intermodal truck driver - 4 day work schedule
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Job Description: Top drivers earn up to $74,000Average pay:
$1,120-$1,360 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: 3 months or greater
CDL experienceJob ID: 230118 Overview
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 100% no-touch freight that is mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards with 150 miles of Fairmont City,
IL. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay and load pay.
- Earn at least $720 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- Live within 50 miles of Fairmont City, IL. Need one or more of
your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at , and we
can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Intermodal driving
- Specific training - Attend paid intermodal orientation at a
- Leading technology - Use tablets and mobile apps to get the job
done quicker and easier.
- More home time - Stay closer to home with a robust regional and
local freight base. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history
has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is
vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity
that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin,
sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
. Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On BonusPI
Keywords: Schneider, Belleville , Class A CDL - Local Intermodal truck driver - 4 day work schedule, Professions , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...