Senior Business Systems Analyst - Remote
Company: EDWARD JONES
Posted on: November 23, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
The Operational Data Product teams within Digital Product
Management are looking for business analysts to join our delivery
teams. Business Analysts will review, analyze and evaluate end-user
needs as defined by strategic goals of the product team, along with
querying and analyzing data, to create user stories and system
specifications for Operational Data Stores (ODS) and/or Master Data
Management (MDM) in partnership with our Data Stewards and Data
Owners to align with the firms Data Governance policies.
What You'll Do:
- Create, maintain and review business process models, data
flows, prototypes, business requirements, use cases and test
- Perform data analysis that facilitates the transformation of
complex data/information into actionable insights to support highly
complex business processes using agile methodology.
- Execute and present written and verbal business systems impact
analysis resulting in identification of new data solutions with
- Liaison between product team and stakeholders (data
owners/stewards, other product teams, data governance) to
proactively identify opportunities to create, maintain, enhance or
integrate data usage by new and existing systems.
- Serve as a technical and functional data subject matter expert
for multiple product epics at the same time.
- Understanding of cross divisional systems and impacts of
- Generate communication, process and educational plans to
mitigate the disruption of change.
- Mentors less experienced members of the team.What Experience
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required.
- 4 years experience designing and implementing functional
systems and data in a structured process.
- Previous experience with Agile methodology (user storying
creation and refinement, defining user acceptance criteria) and
tools such as Jira, Aha
- Technical proficiency with tools to identify, collect and
analyze data such as SQL Developer, Data Studio, or TOAD.
- Ability to document new and existing business process flows and
research data definition to develop expertise or promote data usage
- Ability to summarize moderate to highly complex business cases,
system information and concepts and clearly and effectively
communicate to cross divisional leadership using verbal, written
and presentations skills.
- Advanced knowledge of standard Business System Analyst
principles and practices.
- Associate must have the ability to work independently and in a
team environment, multi-task and work with leader to prioritize
assigned tasks / projects.
- Strong relationship management, interpersonal and negotiation
- Advanced troubleshooting skills to investigate, resolve and
escalate problems. Identifies need for technical assistance to help
in problem resolution.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to provide working
system prototypes and scenario modeling.
- Advanced understanding of evolving firm reporting technology
- 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials in 2022, published Fortune
July 2022, Great Places to Work - data as of March 2022.
Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- Edward Jones was recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for
Millennials by Great Places to Work - and Fortune - magazine. The
privately held firm ranked No. 2 overall, in its fourth appearance
on the list.2022 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, published
September 2022, research by Great Places to Work -, data as of
August 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the
Edward Jones has been named to the
2022 Best Workplaces for Women list by Great Places to Work - and
Fortune - magazine, ranking No. 45.2022 Fortune's 100 Best
Companies to Work For, published April 2022, research by Great
Place to Work -, data as of August 2021. Compensation provided for
using, not obtaining, the rating.
For the 23rd time, Edward Jones has
earned a spot on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For -
ranking by Great Places to Work - and Fortune - magazine. Edward
Jones ranked No. 35 on the prestigious 2022 list.2022 Best Places
to Work For LGBTQ+ Equality, Great Place to Work - in partnership
with Human Rights Campaign Foundation, published Equity Magazine
January 2022, data as of July 2021. Compensation provided for
using, not obtaining, the rating.
Edward Jones scored 100 percent on
the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality
Index (CEI) the nation's foremost benchmarking survey and report
measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+
workplace equality. The ranking designated Jones as one of the best
places to work for LGBTQ+Equality.Edward Jones does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited
by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we value and respect our
associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual
efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career,
financial security and well-being. to learn more about our total
compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically
includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for
this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on
skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a
potential new associate:
Salary: $76798 - $130764
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Belleville , Senior Business Systems Analyst - Remote, Professions , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!