Student Nurse Technician
Company: BJC HealthCare
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Additional Information About the Role
Memorial Hospital Belleville is hiring for a Student Nurse Tech!
Work as a student nurse with a flexible PRN schedule.
* 6:45 PM - 7:15 AM
Memorial Hospital Belleville is an acute care hospital offering
medical and surgical services plus critical and emergency care,
including Children's at Memorial for pediatric emergency care. It
provides patients a full complement of diagnostic and treatment
services as well as heart and vascular care. Memorial, offering
medical and surgical services plus critical care, is an accredited
Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient
Care and is designated as an Acute Stroke Ready Hospital by the
Illinois Department of Public Health. In addition, Memorial
Belleville recently was accredited by the American College of
Radiology as a designated Lung Cancer Screening Center. Since 2008,
it has been designated as a Magnet --recognized organization for
nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Memorial Hospital Shiloh, a 94-bed, all-private suite hospital was
recognized with Magnet status in 2018 and provides emergency care,
labor & delivery, nursery, medical and surgical services plus
Provides multi-skilled, direct patient care, under the direction
and supervision of a registered professional nurse.
- Assists nurse with patient and family education. Documents all
patient care activities provided.
- Ensures availability of supplies and equipment to meet each
- Implements direct patient care under the supervision of the
- Collects clinical data and information on patients, and
- Instructs patients in preparations for tests and
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
- Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned.
* Enrolled in accredited RN program
* Enrolled in accredited BSN program
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital
East, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Belleville , Student Nurse Technician, Professions , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!