Company: Burklund Distributors
Posted on: October 19, 2020
BURKLUND DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
Join a leader in Convenience Store Distribution
Increased business creates needSafety, Positive Attitude, and
Perfect Attendance requiredSTARTING PAY: $12-$15 with full
5 DAY SCHEDULES
Day Replenishment Shift:Monday - FridayShifts begin at 7 am
Afternoon/Evening Order Build Shift:Sunday - ThursdayOrder Build
early afternoons begin 12:30 - 2:00 pm
Recruiting individuals with freezer warehouse experience -
WE WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU!!!!
Give us a call at (618) 444-2219 or email our Branch Manager at
Burklund Distributors is a convenience store supplier that operates
in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Missouri. Burklund Distributors has
been in business since 1939.
Burklund Distributors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Burklund
Distributors complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Identify the pick locations and safely pick the items.
- Inspects assigned equipment for safety issues
- Identifies the correct pick location, Case locations, and pick
sequence in accordance to the order
- Picks the correct item and quantity, checking UPC's or item
- Places pick labels on the side of the cases
- Immediately informs a supervisor or manager of any potential
safety threats, any violation of company policy, keeps area clean
and debris out of work area
- Operates pallet jack/push cart in a safe and efficient manner,
parks and recharges pallet jack in its appropriate spot at the end
of your shift
- High School Diploma/GED
- Understanding of Safety guidelines
- Warehouse/Operations and understanding functions preferred but
- Ability to select at established minimum rate for
- Close attention to detail
- Understand and properly follow all selecting procedures and
verbal instructions in your respective area: grocery, repack,
- Possess an understanding of procedures in other areas of the
warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes
- Lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs
- Occasionally pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing,
pulling, and gripping.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran
Keywords: Burklund Distributors, Belleville , WAREHOUSE, Professions , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!