Forklift Operator II 2nd Shift Fri-Mon (3:00pm - 1:00am)
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: September 10, 2020
Description: About FedEx Supply Chain FedEx Supply Chain
(located at 5620 Inner Park Drive Edwardsville, IL 62025), a
subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the
third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio
that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of
innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a
consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement
innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By
leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network,
FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide
flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for
customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and
35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain
manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million
returns each year. For more information, go to
supplychain.fedex.com. We Have---.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most
admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more! General
Summary---. The Forklift Operator II is primarily responsible for
safely operating complex powered material handling equipment
(includes the Order Picker, Turret, Drexel, etc.) for the purpose
of product receipt, storage and order fulfillment This position
will be responsible for---..
- Full case order picking for replenishment, customer orders and
- Pallet retrieval and put away in narrow aisle bulk rack storage
- Quality control to ensure accuracy of all transactions.
- Loading and unloading of pallets and cases from trucks and
conveyor lines, by hand or equipment.
- Sorting, building and wrapping product to pallets to ensure
compliance to customer expectation.
- Maintain accuracy of storage locations by performing daily
cycle counts and routine inventory maintenance tasks.
- Perform other distribution work functions as needed due to
business volume and need.
Qualification: You might be a great fit if---. Education/Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years' experience with daily power equipment
- Ability to operate powered complex material handling equipment,
i.e. Order Picker, Turret, Drexel, etc.
- Not afraid of working on equipment at extended heights.
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and flexibility in
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven
- Strong team player. Physical/Cognitive Requirements With or
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 60 pounds. ADA -FedEx
Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with
the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable
accommodations are available for qualified individuals with
disabilities throughout the subsequent application process. Fed Ex
Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Belleville , Forklift Operator II 2nd Shift Fri-Mon (3:00pm - 1:00am), Professions , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!