Part Time Teller - Belleville
Company: First Busey Corporation
Posted on: January 25, 2023
* Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 11:00am-5:30pm & Saturday
* Perform basic teller transactions.
* Make referrals to Bankers.
* Balance cash drawer on a daily basis.
* Scan work for image branch capture.
* Other duties as assigned by Branch Management.
* Eventual procurement of High School diploma
* Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Strong sales and customer service skills
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Basic math and accounting functions
* Accurately count money
* Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time
* Stand for extended periods of time
* Lift 50 pounds
Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, genetic information, sex
(including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including
gender identity and expression), marital status, military status,
veterans status, citizenship status, disability, order of
protection or any other characteristic protected by applicable law
or other non-merit based factors.
Keywords: First Busey Corporation, Belleville , Part Time Teller - Belleville, Other , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!