Teller - Belleville West
Company: Associated Bank - Corp
Posted on: January 23, 2023
If you are passionate about providing exceptional customer
service, making a difference, and contributing to your community,
Associated Bank may be the right place for you. Here, you will
experience our relentless focus on our people and our winning
spirit as we achieve great things together.
We invite you to view the opportunity below.
In addition to core traditional benefits, we take pride in offering
benefits for every stage of life.
- Retirement savings including both 401(k) and Pension
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community.
- Opportunities to connect with others through our
diversity-focused Colleague Resource Groups.
- Competitive salaries with professional development and
- Bonus benefits including well-being programs and incentives,
parental leave, an employee stock purchase plan, military benefits
and much more.
- Personal banking, loan, investment and insurance benefits.
As a Teller, you will:
- Perform customer banking transactions, identify and service
customer needs and resolve issues.
- Support the sales process by referring customers in need of
additional financial solutions.
- Share product and service promotions and new opportunities with
- Answer customer questions to ensure satisfaction and
- Service vault, night drop and ATM machines, as
- Monitor access to safe deposit boxes, open new safe deposit
accounts and maintain lease agreements at locations with safe
deposit functions only.
Associated Bank serves more than 120 communities throughout
Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota and we consider our colleagues
critical to our continued success. See why our colleagues
continually vote us a best place to work in the Midwest. Join our
community on , and .
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to
creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where
colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to
their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status,
among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need
assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked
to email: Careers@AssociatedBank.com.
Compliance Statement Fully complies with all applicable enterprise
policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable
laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including
but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting
suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to
report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure
violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical
concerns as needed to Associated Bank's anonymous Ethics
High School or equivalent combination of education and experience,
Less than 2 years Demonstrated customer service skills and computer
Keywords: Associated Bank - Corp, Belleville , Teller - Belleville West, Other , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!