Resident Support Specialist I
Company: Caritas Family Solutions
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The *Resident Support Specialist I *reports to the Program
Manager and provides direct care and educational opportunities
while interacting with both mothers and children to ensure healthy
relationships, positive skills, and provide a supportive living
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES* include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
* Focus on client needs; anticipate, understand, and respond to the
needs of clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
* Ensure the day-to-day activities of the program are being
followed in accordance with the scheduled events, the program rules
and the daily staff check list.
* Ensure that residents are properly maintaining their living
spaces and completing their daily chore schedules.
* Ensure that the daily rules are followed including the curfew and
that the daily check list has been completed for each shift.
* Report unusual behavior, unplanned visitors, potential conflicts
and conflicts to Case Manager and Program Manager. Fill out UIR
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: *
* High School Diploma/GED with additional training in child
development, social services, nursing etc.
* Residential experience preferred.
* Microsoft Office experience.
* Must be flexible to work holidays, evenings, awake overnights,
* Must be 23 years of age and older.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.60 per hour%58047475%
Keywords: Caritas Family Solutions, Belleville , Resident Support Specialist I, Other , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!