CNA Certified Nurse Aide
Company: Healthcare Staffing Now
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Get started quick and pick up shifts within a week!Salary:
- Flexible Per Diem schedule
- Book shifts in advance
- Same Day Pay
- Direct Deposit
- OT after 40 hrsEssential Duties
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning and
transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs,
wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Assist residents with dressing and ensure that dependent
residents are dressed in clean clothing appropriate for season and
in good repair.
- Give or assist resident with bathing.
- Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care.
- Keep incontinent residents clean, dry and odor free; check
every two hours to maintain.
- Assist residents with bowel and bladder functions.
- Position residents maintaining good body alignment.
- Keep residents dry, changing clothes and gowns when wet or
- Make beds and change bed linens when soiled.
- Shave male patients' daily and female residents as needed.
- Keep resident's finger and toenails clean and trimmed.
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as
- Assist resident with hair combing and brushing, shampooing and
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs
and transport, accompany and participate when assigned.
- Maintain records accurately and timely.
- Chart timely and accurately in Point of Care (if
- Measure and record T, P, R, and weights as instructed.
- Observe and report the presence of skin breakdown or redness to
- Observe and report any physical or emotional changes observed
in the residents including any complaints or grievances made by the
- Prepare resident for meals, assist serving food trays or feed
as necessary and record/or report residents intake or acceptance of
- Serve between meal and bedtime snacks or nourishments.
- Attend all mandatory in-services and maintain 12 hours of
training each year.
- Keep nurse call system within easy reach and answer call lights
within 10 minutes.
- Report all hazardous conditions and equipment to the nurse
- Follow established safety precautions in performance of all
- Wash hands before and after performing any service for the
resident and follow infection control guidelines and universal
- Keep wheel chairs, tables, geri chairs, commodes and other
resident equipment clean.
- Follow established isolation precautions and procedures.
- Review care plans daily to ensure provision of appropriate
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident call information and
ensure resident privacy.
- Treat all residents, families and visitors with kindness,
dignity and respect.Qualifications
- Requires valid deemed nurse aide certification in the State of
- Requires employee to have had no abuse convictions.
- Prompt and regular attendance.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to read, write, and spell and to understand and follow
both written and oral directions.
- Ability to communicate and work well with residents and staff
- Ability to speak the English language in an understandable
- Ability to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable
these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements
of this position can be fully met.
- Ability to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, elderly,
mentally ill, emotionally upset and at times hostile and violent
residents within the facility.
- Ability to remain current in practice as applicable to job.
Keywords: Healthcare Staffing Now, Belleville , CNA Certified Nurse Aide, Other , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!