Dir Workforce Plan & Strat
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job ID: BDP-1050451
This position is responsible for accurate forecasting, driver
analysis, capacity plans, and coordination of all call center and
back office/processing operations resources to drive the
achievement of SLAs in the most efficient, cost effective manner.
Monitoring all workforce planning issues, including staffing,
scheduling and forecasting systems, and policy and procedure.
Oversee the justification, approvals and scheduling of all hiring
and training of production staff across the division. Responsible
for providing increased transparency of front-line resources
including availability and resource utilization.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree AND 10 years of workforce planning and
* 4 years leading or managing a team
* Analytical skills with emphasis in statistics
* Financial acumen.
* Organizational and planning skills.
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience presenting analytical and statistical results of
forecasts to all levels of management.
* Stakeholder management and relationship-building skills.
* PC proficiency with Microsoft applications including Access,
Excel, Word and Power Point.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Master degree in Finance, Statistics or Business.
* Experience leading large call center or back office
* Healthcare payer industry experience with knowledge of managed
care concepts and principles related to servicing health insurance
* Experience with workforce automation technologies.
* Workforce planning certification.
* This role has the opportunity to work 2 days a week from home
Min salary $111,400+ depending on availability
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing
equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and
applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative
Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free
and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background
investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Claims & Customer Service Job Type Full-Time Regular
Location TX - San Antonio, OK - Tulsa, TX - Abilene, TX - Wichita
Falls, IL - Downers Grove, IL - Morgan Park, IL - Jacksonville, TX
- Austin, MT - Great Falls, IL - Chicago, IL - Quincy, TX -
Marshall, IL - Springfield, IL - Marion, TX - Houston, IL -
Naperville, OK - Oklahoma City, TX - Richardson, TX - San Angelo,
IL - Danville, TX - El Paso, MT - Helena, IL - Belleville, TX -
Amarillo, IL - Rockford, TX - Midland, NM - Albuquerque, IL -
Keywords: HCSC, Belleville , Dir Workforce Plan & Strat, Other , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!