Automotive Service Advisor
Company: David Taylor Belleville CDJR
Posted on: May 14, 2022
3795 W State Route 15, Belleville, IL 62226AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE
ADVISORYour First Year Income Potential: $40K - $90K+!Previous
Service Advisor experience is preferred. Service Dept. experience
is required.David Taylor CDJR of Belleville is HIRING NOW for
friendly, energetic Service Advisors to advise customers on service
options and costs when their vehicle needs repair. Ideal candidates
will be ready to hit the ground running! Successful Service
Advisors are ambitious problem-solvers who thrive in a fast-paced
environment and are skilled multi-taskers. If you are this person,
we want to hear from you! Previous service department experience is
required! If you have outstanding customer satisfaction skills, an
outgoing personality, are self-motivated and driven - Apply today!
- Base + Commission + Performance Bonuses! Annual income ranging
$40,000 - $90,000+!
- Excellent work/life balance
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits including Short-term
Disability/Accident/Critical Illness/Universal Life/Cancer
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Factory Training
- Clearly defined career path for advancement
- Positive Work Environment
- Employee vehicle purchase plans & Discounts on products and
servicesResponsibilities - Service Advisor:
- Schedule appointments for service/maintenance/recall work.
- Greet customers and inspect their vehicle.
- Create Detailed Estimates to provide to customers.
- Provide Excellent Customer service and obtain high CSI
- Conduct all business with sincerity, honesty, and genuine
concern for customer
- Listen to customer's reason(s) for bringing their vehicle to
the service department
- Advise customers about necessary/suggested services and
- Follow the status of the customer's vehicle from service bay
entry through completion of work
- Keep customers informed of any changes that occur
- Upon completion of work, review work order with the customer to
assure all concerns are addressed
- Other duties may be assignedQualifications - Service Advisor:
- Previous Dealership, Service Department, or Shop experience is
- Previous Service Advisor experience preferred
- Must be able to maintain high CSI and FFV scores. (At or Above
- Sales or Customer Service experience in any industry is a
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations is
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Professional appearance and a positive attitude
- Good work ethic and computer skills
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Please upload your resume and complete the online assessment
for priority consideration!
- Applicants must pass pre-employment screening
- We are a Drug-Free WorkplaceHours: 7:00am to 5:00pm Monday
Through Friday (Rotated Some days till 6:00pm) 7:00 to 3:30pm
Saturdays are rotated. When you work Saturday, you are off the
prior Monday.We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: David Taylor Belleville CDJR, Belleville , Automotive Service Advisor, Other , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!