Digital Product Owner, Consumer Channel - Remote
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Digital Product Owner, Consumer Channel - RemoteWork Mode:
RemoteLocation: Kohler, WI or RemoteOpportunityAre you a driven
digital Product Owner with successful experience managing B2C
eCommerce and other customer facing platforms? Do you excel in
using Agile methodology in managing digital product life cycle? If
so, consider joining Kohler Co. in the role of Digital Product
Owner/Channel Manager - Digital (Internal Title)!Kohler Co., a fast
growing privately held company, offers competitive compensation and
extensive benefits including 401K match, pension, tuition
reimbursement, parental leave and other company perks and benefits.
Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath
products, engines, power systems and decorative products. The
company is a proud owner and operator of the world's finest
five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations and a host of
Ryder Cup 2021. Visit kohlercompany.com to learn more about Kohler
Co.'s "Believing in Better" philosophy and global efforts in
sustainability and stewardship!Seeking a senior strategic
visionary, with strong business acumen, who is poised to develop
next generation digital capabilities that surprise and delight the
customer. Candidate should have deep understanding and experience
of driving and owning digital product development principles and
processes. This sole person must be decisive, focus on successful
outcomes and working products, as well as maximize the value
delivered. It is vital the candidate be detail oriented and possess
the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with the key
Stakeholders. The ability to negotiate will be necessary when
discussing trade-offs with Stakeholders or the team. This
individual must also be in tune with the "pulse of the
customer."There are multiple opportunities available on the team
for Product Owners to lead major stages of the customer-journey and
operational areas relying on specific technologies (i.e. Salesforce
CRM, CPQ, etc.) Example customer journeys may include inspiration,
selection, purchase, support, and post-purchase.Specific
- Focuses on creating and enhancing compelling user experiences
that guide our customers from inspiration, to product selection, to
purchase, and to enjoyment.
- Develops, orchestrates, and executes upon strategic direction,
product vision and digital capabilities roadmap.
- Serves as the "voice of the customer" for cross-functional
Agile delivery teams in representing and reinforcing the customer's
perspective throughout the product realization life cycle.
- Brings data-driven approaches to decision making, both in
day-to-day activities and when helping others make strategic
- Leads cross-functional teams of designers, business analysts,
developers, system architects, quality engineers and others to
create seamless experiences based on user concentric designs.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to establish clarity of
purpose, solicit institutional knowledge of consumer and trade
behavior, ensure input from key subject matter experts, and to
transparently communicate with internal stakeholders the order of
the Product Backlog and the progress of product development via
Sprint Reviews and working software demos.
- Subject-matter expert for all aspects of assigned product,
including but not limited to developing customer use cases,
prioritizing functional design, guiding information architecture,
collaborating on data integration, optimizing performance,
measuring customer adoption, and maximizing target business
- Evangelize and practice Scrum framework throughout the product
life cycle and promote the product capability once launched.
- Ensure Scrum Development Team deliverables meet high standards
for quality, non-functional requirements, and meeting stated
- Support ad hoc stretch assignments from Director, as
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business or
related field required.
- 5+ years supporting software development experience required.
Software development experience is preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner and or Scrum Master
- 2+ years working with offshore development teams required.
- Proven experience in developing merchandising, retail,
e-Commerce and/or multi-channel retailing capabilities
- Strong working knowledge of eCommerce, i.e. content management,
campaign management, CRM, inventory management, order management,
and fulfillment processes required.
- Project management experience, e.g. setting achievable
timelines for initiatives, drafting project plans, managing
milestone delivery, and communicating project details effectively
(verbal and written) required.
- Technical acumen with demonstrated ability to target and
trouble shoot with success required.
- Ability to quickly learn complex concepts and digital tools
that may span across analytics, project management, content
management, workflow and marketing automation domains
- A strong follow through; proven track record of setting and
achieving deadlines and forecasts.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and manage many tasks
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative,
cross-functional team capacity.
- Proven track record of working on large scale digital commerce
initiatives focused on consumer engagement, conversion, sales
volume, and operational efficiencies.
- Working knowledge of and practical experience using the Scrum
guide to practice Scrum in a professional setting.
- Working knowledge of eCommerce applications, i.e. Adobe
Experience Manager, ATG, Commercetools, Adobe Analytics, SAP,
Quantum Metrics, and/or comparable platforms.
- Proficient knowledge of JIRA and Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimal travel as needed.To fully demonstrate our commitment to
the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, we are
requiring all U.S. based team members to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 as a condition of employment beginning January 1,
2022. We believe this path forward further strengthens our
workforce and the future growth and resilience of our company and
community. Individuals with medical conditions or sincerely held
religious beliefs that prevent them from getting the vaccine may
request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a
higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our
products and services. We understand that it takes investment in
our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer
ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and
the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and
roles at Kohler.In addition to the investment in your development,
Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary,
health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and
more!About UsBeyond the competitive benefits and compensation,
Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a
commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to
learn more about our culture and company at
www.kohlercompany.com.It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and
promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without
regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin,
disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a
disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the
recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Kohler
Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.We invite
you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing
the Federal EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law Supplement .
Keywords: Kohler, Belleville , Digital Product Owner, Consumer Channel - Remote, Other , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!