Physical Therapist Assistant
Company: BJC HealthCare
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Information About this Position
- PRN Schedule
- PRN Hourly Rate
- Non-Benefits Eligible
- 401(k) Retirement Option
Company and Job Overview
Belleville is an acute care hospital offering medical
and surgical services plus critical and emergency care including
Children’s at Memorial for pediatric emergency care. It provides
patients a full complement of diagnostic and treatment services as
well as heart and vascular care. Memorial, offering medical and
surgical services plus critical care, is an accredited Chest Pain
Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care and
is designated as an Acute Stroke Ready Hospital by the Illinois
Department of Public Health. In addition, Memorial Belleville
recently was accredited by the American College of Radiology as a
designated Lung Cancer Screening Center.
it has been designated as a Magnet®-recognized organization for
nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing
Provides skilled treatments to patients as
prescribed by the physician and directed by a licensed physical
therapist as specified in their health care service setting.
- Implements treatment plan as developed by the licensed physical
- Collaborates with the licensed physical therapist on an agreed
upon frequency to assess and reassess patient’s plan of care,
treatment goals and interventions.
- Documents patient progress in daily notes and weekly notes (as
applicable), as well as contributes recommendations to patient’s
discharge note from physical therapy.
- Assists with guidance for clinical fieldwork students under the
supervision of the physical therapist.
- Reports on interventions and patient progress during assigned
meetings and contributes to the screening and evaluation
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
- Associate's Degree in Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapy Assistant license
Note: not all benefits apply to all
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life
insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick
does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton
Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this
description has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job.
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Belleville , Physical Therapist Assistant, Other , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!