Information About this Position
- 40 hours per week
- Up to $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
Company and Job Overview
BJC Medical Group
is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and
includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are
affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided
access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and
integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for
excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained
and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in
more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and
southern Illinois areas.
Provides direct patient care activities,
utilizing the nursing process, under the supervision of the RN.
- Provides general nursing services to patients under the
supervision of a physician.
- Performs various lab procedures according to set
- Manages inventory of supplies and medications.
- Implements treatments and procedures within the scope of
practice for the Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Under the direction of the Registered Nurse, provides patient
teaching and discharge planning. Participates in professional
development and life long learning.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Note: not all benefits apply to all
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life
insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick
does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton
Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this
Equal Opportunity Employer