Information About this Position
Company and Job Overview
Belleville is an acute care hospital offering medical
and surgical services plus critical and emergency care including
Children’s at Memorial for pediatric emergency care. It provides
patients a full complement of diagnostic and treatment services as
well as heart and vascular care. Memorial, offering medical and
surgical services plus critical care, is an accredited Chest Pain
Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care and
is designated as an Acute Stroke Ready Hospital by the Illinois
Department of Public Health. In addition, Memorial Belleville
recently was accredited by the American College of Radiology as a
designated Lung Cancer Screening Center.
it has been designated as a Magnet®-recognized organization for
nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing
Responsible for performing a variety of
food service functions such as setting up of service areas with
food, utensils, and garnishments, food portioning, serving,
sanitation, operating cash register, assembling patient trays and
assisting with customer requests. Position may also perform food
preparation at some locations.
- Provides customer service in a professional and friendly
manner, and follows food safety and portion guidelines.
- Assembles meals according to the menu, diet order and correct
- Ensures work area is set up and supplies and products are
organized before, during and after shift.
- Cleans and sanitizes work station and utensils.
- Uses equipment and materials properly and safely.
- High School Diploma or GED
Note: not all benefits apply to all
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life
insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick
does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton
Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this
Equal Opportunity Employer