Fast-Paced. Never Boring. You thrive on the variety that each day
Sodexo is seeking a Food and Nutrition Operation
Support Manager for SSM St. Mary's
Hospital-Madison located in Madison, WI.
SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital – Madison, their goal is to serve
the community and play an active role in it. For the third
consecutive year, U.S. News & World Report recognized SSM Health
St. Mary's Hospital - Madison as one of the best hospitals in
Wisconsin. From pediatrics to senior health, they take the time to
listen and understand the needs of all their
The successful candidate will:
have oversight of day-to-day operations;
coordinate all required tasks through subordinate managers,
supervisors and frontline staff;
deliver high quality food services including retail, catering and
patient meal management operations;
achieve company and client financial targets and
develop and maintain client and customer relationships (i.e.,
comfortable in c-suite settings where communication skills are
imperative when serving as top level site management)develop
HACCP, regulatory and standards compliance;
daily interaction with patients, their families and clinical team
to ensure patient satisfaction;
create a positive environment; and/or
ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates
have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement
leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and
the ability to work collaboratively;
have culinary production experience and a strong background in
safety and sanitation compliance;
can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional
communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer
are enthusiastic and confident;
to drive employee success to enhance the value of the food and
nutrition team; I
prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional
responsibilities as needed; and/or
demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System
(FMS) The Market Connection (TMC), Sodexo Menu Graphics (SMG),
Catetrax and is proficient in computer skills and report management
experience. This is only for internal candidates as external
candidates won’t have this knowledge
more about SSM St. Mary's Hospital-Madison at
more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business
segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government
and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure
locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food
service management. With benefits including schedules that
encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities,
you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the
The Manager II, Regional Operations Support
(ROSI) has overall responsibility, or a portion of an on-sight
operations area (ie Food, ES, Clinical, Culinary, Facilities, CTM)
as assigned by the Client executive. In this role, the
ROSI has direct accountability for executing Sodexo systems,
programs, resources, tools, and talent management that drives
operational excellence and our service commitments that
are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable
Client / Customer Service -
- Navigates the client organization through effective
communication while influencing and persuading at multiple
levels. Seeks to collaborate for win-win outcomes.
- Provide effective communication for clients and customers to
ensure excellent customer service.
- Effectively partners with client and Sodexo employees to drive
- Complies with all client policies and procedures.
Operational Excellence - 40%
- Owns, drives, and measures operational excellence outcomes of
Sodexo and client.
- Effectively deploys, embeds and ensures Sodexo standardized
processes are in place.
- Creates a continuous quality improvement culture that drives
- Drives change and creates a culture where change is embraced
- Utilizes all operational processes to drive continuous
improvement and celebrate successes.
Analysis & Decision Making - 20%
- Utilizes tools within Sodexo Healthcare to drive and manage
middle of the page (Labor Expense, Raw Materials) to deliver
- Accountable for effective utilization of labor resources.
- Analyses data to engage in data driven decision making using
data, logic, benchmarking, and leading practices in decision making
to determine best solutions for the business.
- Effective risk management by ensuring consistent regulatory and
- Compliance with supply chain management requirements.
- Understands and effectively manages unit finances in the Sodexo
- Sets operational goals with key metrics and ensures quick
analysis of variances to ensure a prompt resolution and mitigate
adverse impact on our clients or our performance.
- Delivers predictable top and bottom-line results at the site,
relentless focus on driving efficiency, and makes difficult
- Effectively delegates operational responsibilities to
appropriate individuals / positions.
- Follows best practices in decision making to determine best
solutions for the business.
Safety - 10%
- Ensures that individuals performing service-related tasks have
the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of
themselves or others at risk.
- Behaviors include: Working as a team for
- Communicating Effectively for Safety
- Managing Safety Risks
- Optimizing Human and Environmental Factors
- Recognizing, respond and reporting incidents
- Adherence to all operational safety practices and
- Drives a safety culture throughout the team
Talent - 10%
- Ability to effectively manage aspects of Human Resources (ie.
Leadership, People Management, Employee Relations, etc) to support
individual and team development and drive operational
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development for
self and those within the unit assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree in a relevant
field or equivalent experience
Management Experience - 3 years
Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in
facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering
services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or
food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales,
store operations, or vending) services, CTM, or Clinical
an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.