Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist
Company: Quantum Vision Centers
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Our growing eye care organization has immediate needs for
experienced AR Specialist who are experienced in researching unpaid
claims and following up on the insurance end. The ideal candidate
will be compassionate and naturally helpful, willing to work
through a problem to its successful conclusion.
- Review unpaid claims and research reasons for delay
- Initiate collection follow up of unpaid or denied claims with
the appropriate payer
- Research appeal and resolve claim rejections, underpayments and
denials with payers
- Process appeals by gathering information and resubmitting
- Communicate payment or denial trending that impact revenue to
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with team
members and payer representatives
- Regularly review all bulletins and correspondence from
- Contact insurance companies to work out any discrepancies and
get the claims paid
- Review outstanding accounts and aging report
- Process any adjustments as needed
- Handle patient phone calls and resolve patient billing
Requirements: Education, Experience & Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years' experience with account follow up, preferably in a
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Ability to work overtime if/when needed
- Strong knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOB's)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to
stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift
and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636)
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please do not contact the office directly - only resumes submitted
through this website will be considered.
Keywords: Quantum Vision Centers, Belleville , Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist, Other , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!