Company: Benedictine Health System
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As an LPN, you are in High Demand and we want YOU to join our
team. Benedictine is seeking dynamic and compassionate LPN's who
will provide quality patient-centered, evidenced-based care to our
greatest assets - our Residents.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a not for profit
senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica
that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship,
Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary
team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to
provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and
our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities
available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like
- The LPN is responsible for initial data collection on all
- The LPN participates in implementing person driven care plans
as developed by RN.
- The LPN is responsible for utilizing the principles of
Relationship Based Care while performing duties.
- Current State licensure as a Practical Nurse, in good
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Clinical experience preferred.
Keywords: Benedictine Health System, Belleville , Day LPN, Other , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!