This job is located in Belleville, IL or Amarillo, TX.
Under supervision, this position is responsible for working on
the phone in a call center to assist members Providers Groups and
third parties by responding to telephone inquiries in a prompt,
accurate and objective manner. Duties include conducting research
and adjudication of Processor level claims while spending up to 90%
of the scheduled time on the phone according to business need.
* High school diploma OR GED.
* 6 months customer service experience OR 6 months experience in
an office environment.
* Data entry and/or typing experience.
* Interpersonal skills.
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
* Analytical and organizational skills and independent
* Ability to spend up to 90% of the scheduled time on the phone
according to business needs and sit for long periods of time with
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Knowledge of Dental Industry.
* Experience with insurance and/or in a dental office.
* PC proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Location: IL - Belleville, TX - Amarillo
Activation Date: Thursday, April 8, 2021
Expiration Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2021