What We’re Looking For
Are you looking to join a fast paced team and make a difference?
Auffenberg Dealer Group is looking for a Lot Manager who
is a customer focused individual that will help support our
expanding inventory needs. We believe strongly in developing
employees to become top-performers and we consider you a long-term
Join us at Auffenberg Dealer Group, a family owned group since
1942! We value our team members and pride ourselves on promoting
from within. If you are looking for an exciting career working with
a progressive management staff, state of the art tools and cutting
edge technology apply today!
What We Offer
* Health Insurance * Dental Insurance * Vision Insurance * Life
Insurance * Full Supplemental Insurance Menu * FSA (Flexible
Spending Account) * 401K w/Match * Promote from within * Cardinals,
Blues, Fox, Muny, Ballpark Village Tickets Responsibilities
* Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and
performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles,
replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries
* Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars
as directed by the general manager and in accordance with
dealership display standards.
* Cleans driveway and sidewalks
* Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and
parking lot as needed.
* Makes key tags for vehicles.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Ability to follow directions
* Clear and Valid Driver's License
* Ability to follow instructions
* Positive attitude
* Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug