PRP Wine International is the pioneer of in-home wine samplings.
We have been delivering the taste and feel of the vineyards to our
clients doorsteps for over 30 years. Our goal is to entertain and
educate our clients on the world of fine wines. We firmly believe
in building close relationships with all of our clients by offering
a personal service that other wine companies simply cannot match.
The acronym in our name represents our three main suppliers
Pieroth, Romanet and Piccolomini.
PRP Wine International has been sharing fine wines exclusively
to our clients through fun and educational wine tastings held in
their homes and offices since 1972 in the USA. PRPs approach
to creating the best in-home experience is based on enjoyment
without risk". PRP is dedicated to providing our
exclusive wines at competitive prices, while ensuring our
customers are always happy with their selections.
The way we introduce our wines to our clients is through wine
tastings in private and intimate environments where the wines being
poured and the information shared is based 100% on the needs of the
particular group or individual wine drinkers.
We have also implemented virtual tastings into our wine
program! This new addition allows clients to choose their
comfort level, whether it be in-home or virtual.
PRP Wine International is a market innovator of wine gifts for
business through personalized labels and etched wine
accessories. We are also involved in sharing our concept
through Charity Fund Raisers and Networking events giving back to
the communities that support us around the country.
Visit our Website for additional company information at
Join our seasoned, dynamic and fun team of Wine Consultants in
Belleville! PRP Wine International shares our high quality products
from all over the world with private clients through in-home and
virtual wine samplings and events.
We are looking to add a full time member to our team. The ideal
candidate should have a passion for wine and loves to meet new
people while creating lasting relationships. Our wine consultants
are expected to schedule three to five in home wine samplings per
week as well as attend meetings at our office and work weekly
events. These events and wine samplings tend to be on evenings and
weekends so if you enjoy a flexible and nontraditional work
schedule, this may be a great fit for you!
Responsibilities and Duties
Attending weekly sales meeting
Using our computer system to enter orders and sample orders
Researching charities and events in the area that we can work
Reporting weekly sales figures
Calling clients to confirm and book appointments
Keeping a database of clients to invite to events
Staying on top of industry news and trends
How do you know if this is the right opportunity for you?
- Do you want to work for a well-established, growing and
- Would you like to represent high quality, unique products to
stand behind and sell with 100% confidence?
- Are you seeking a fun and exciting career?
- Do you excel working in a performance-driven environment where
you can exceed sales goals and be rewarded for your results?
- Are you seeking a career-oriented culture where nearly 100% of
sales management opportunities are filled internally?
- Do you like flexibility and self-accountability?
- Do you want to work within a recession proof industry?
- Do you want professional sales training and ongoing support to
ensure your success?
What you need to do to succeed:
- Interest/Knowledge in wine
- Willingness to participate in community functions and
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with your clients
- Comfortable calling existing and prospective clients to set
- Ability to build long-term relationships through personal
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a college degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of B2B or B2C sales experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- Uncapped commission
- Lead Generating opportunities furnished
- Car allowance
- Contests and trips
- Employee Discount on wine purchases
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K program
- Compensation for this position is commission based with
bonuses, great perks and a generous wine discount!
Powered by JazzHR