Appliance Repair Technician
Company: Vista del Mar Hospital
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Join the Sears Home Services team as Appliance Repair
No Experience Required, We Train New
Technicians and have Apprenticeship Programs.
Sears Home Services is the nation's busiest product
repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions
for homeowners annually across all brands of appliances. We are
looking for an Appliance Repair Technician with a great attitude
and the ability or aspiration to learn to help customers get their
essential appliances in working order.
This position is right for you if
- You are looking for a career path
- You enjoy fixing things
- You like finding solutions to problems
- You enjoy helping others
- You have an interest in repair from hobbies or previous careers
such as the military and other repair industries
- All experience levels welcome,
from small to large home appliances to refrigeration experience. If
you have an interest in the world of repair, we want to talk to
you. Apply to Join and Grow with Us! Offers same day as manager
- Opportunity for year round work!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to
ensure quality workmanship
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license for
the state in which you are applying
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs
Why the best Service Technicians work for Sears
- Perks - Including company service vehicle, uniforms,
specialized tools, best in class routing software, iPhone, training
and incentive plans!
- Start your day from home (most locations)
- Hourly Pay + Monthly Performance Based Bonuses
- Career Growth - Sears offers formal training programs for those
looking to add to their industry knowledge (including getting EPA
- The best parts and support - Because you are working with Sears
Home Services, enjoy having access to all brands of OEM parts and
getting the job done right the first time! Plus, you have access to
Tech Hub, a nationwide support platform to connect you with others
to get your support questions answered.
- Benefits - Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid
holidays, vacation time, life insurance, and more.
Keywords: Vista del Mar Hospital, Belleville , Appliance Repair Technician, Other , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!