Company: BRIA of Belleville
Posted on: May 31, 2021
BRIA of Belleville -
To carry out activities that meet the needs of all
- Assist in planning and implementation of individual and group
- Carries out activities part of the care plan.
- Incorporates residents interests into activities and
- Gives residents opportunities for choices and
- Makes contact with each resident on his/her unit daily.
- Makes suggestions for new and varied activities.
- Identifies and provides adaptive devices for those with sensory
deficits (i.e., large-print books, tape recorders).
- Promotes self-esteem and social interaction with
- Provides activities for those with special needs (i.e.,
depressed terminally ill, bedridden).
- Encourages participation and involvement of all residents.
- Posts monthly and weekly schedules per Activity Director.
- Updates and changes schedules and R. O. boards per Activity
- Prepares for and participates in resident care
- Maintains a clean work and storage area.
- Uses proper body mechanics
- Follows proper infection control practices.
- Observes resident safety when in resident care areas.
- Charts legibly, with standard grammar and spelling.
- Adheres to legal requirements and proper policies and
procedures in the documentation.
- Prepares sites and materials for activities.
- Maintains equipment in safe and functional condition.
- Treats residents and staff with respect and dignity.
- Adheres to all facility and department safety policies and
- Supervision Received
- Receives supervision from Activity Director.
- No convictions for abuse, neglect or mistreatment or for
misappropriation of property.
- Prompt and regular attendance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Ability to read, write and make simple calculations and follow
oral and written directions.
Keywords: BRIA of Belleville, Belleville , Activity Aide, Other , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!