Supervisor Operations NE in Belleville, IL
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: January 9, 2020
SUPERVISOR OPERATIONS NE IN BELLEVILLE, IL
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
POSITION TITLE: Supervisor Operations
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
The Field Supervisor is responsible for day-to-day operations
including facilitation of internal communication between field
staff and management, outside agency interface, system status
monitoring, facilitating short-term scheduling needs, equipment and
supply maintenance, as well as other operational support functions
as assigned by the Manager of Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Direct, monitor, communicate with and evaluate all field
employees in his/her assigned area.
* Liaison with patients, public safety agencies, training
institutions, hospital personnel, and other system users.
* Ensure maintenance of quality field operations through daily
contact, oversight, communication, and evaluation.
* May prepare employee evaluations and field crew contact
* Ensure PCR s and other field paperwork is 100% reconciled daily
in conjunction with the PCR processing.
* Ensure 100% of operational response exceptions are brought to
closure with appropriate action.
* Provide staff counseling and guidance and information regarding
* Promptly investigates incidents involving assigned units or
personnel, including, filing of internal and external reports, and
* Ensure maintenance of adequate levels of staffing, equipment and
medical supplies for field units.
* Implement and enforce company policies and standards.
* Perform direct ALS patient care activities.
* Maintain communication with other agencies and departments.
* Serve on committees with other departments to set policies and
* Perform other related duties as required.
* Prepare reports and manages projects as assigned by Operations
Manager or Director of Operations.
* Maintain availability during disaster situations or mass casualty
incidents and assist in any capacity needed.Attend scheduled
meetings as required by the Operation Manager.
* Responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal
employment laws and company policies. (i.e., Americans with
Disability Act, Affirmative Action Plan, etc.).
* Responsible for supervising, directing and developing
subordinates, including completing performance reviews, counseling
* Responsible for developing and maintaining department
* Responsible for adhering to all company policies and
* Direct AMR resources during mass casualty/disaster
* Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is
everyone s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every
computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security
policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security
training, when offered. Report information systems security
* Mentor employees, conduct performance evaluations, counsel and
provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel, and works to
facilitate individual and team development that drives positive
* Champion affirmative action efforts in all aspects of employment,
including but not limited to staffing, training, promotion, etc.
Responsible for compliance with and enforcement of
company/department policies and procedures.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform other duties required.
* Must be able to successfully pass Physical Agility Test
* Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical
stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely
affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and
balance at times.
* Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of
equipment and other objects.
* High school diploma or GED. Current CPR, PHTLS, and ACLS
certification, or equivalent credentials. Some advanced education
* Three years EMS experience required; Paramedic field experience
Knowledge and Skills:
* Must be able to function as a field paramedic performing direct
ALS patient care activities. Must be able to drive an ambulance and
have a driving record in compliance with AMR policy regarding
insurability. Microsoft office experience. Thorough knowledge of
system status management. Effective oral and written and
Interpersonal communication skills.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies including
American Medical Response is an Equal Opportunity Employer
including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Belleville , Supervisor Operations NE in Belleville, IL, Other , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!