Senior Programmer - 100% Telework!
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: NonePublic Trust/Other Required: NoneJob Family:
ProgrammingGDIT is seeking a Programmer Advisor who builds and
codes applications using various computer programming languages.At
GDIT we build cutting-edge applications that help the end user
accomplish their mission.GDIT is your place. You make it your own.
Bring your creativity to help us find simple solutions to complex
problems. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, youll play an
essential part in preparing our nation for the future. Our work
depends on a Programmer Advisor joining our team to support Centers
for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) activities at their
headquarters in Baltimore, Maryland.At GDIT, our employees are
driven, resourceful, and unwavering. As a Programmer Advisor
supporting CMS, you will be trusted to work on the Durable Medical
Equipment (DME) Claims Processing System and support the quarterly
updates to the system software.In this role, a typical day will
- Planning, developing, testing, and documenting highly complex
- Working independently and is comfortable taking ownership of
assignments within the team.
- Demonstrating initiative by having the authority and ability to
energetically begin or follow through with, a plan, issue, or task
within the team.
- Proactively identifying and reporting to management Risks and
potential solutions for assigned tasks.
- Coding and testing assignments independently and unit testing
- Performing high-level analysis for all assigned tasks.
- Mentoring teammates and assisting less-experienced programming
resources with analysis tasks.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical
discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical
certifications or training, or work experience.
- 5+ years of directly related computer programming
- Experience with COBOL, JCL and CICS required. Experience with
Endevor, ALC, claims processing, Medicare and HIPAA are pluses.
Experience with CMMI guidelines is also a plus.
- Candidate MUST be a US Citizen to be considered for this
- Experience with CMMI guidelines and Agile is also a plus.WHAT
GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
- Full-time work from home environment.
- 401K with company match.
- Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around
- Diverse, highly collaborative teams.This position requires
being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or the
start date, if after December 8. Individuals who work in or reside
in Texas or Montana or work outside of the United States may be
excluded from this requirement.We are GDIT. The people supporting
some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence
projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise
needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform.
Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate
technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is
smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the
lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology
transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the
job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Belleville , Senior Programmer - 100% Telework!, IT / Software / Systems , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!