Company: ST PAULS SENIOR COMMUNITY LLC
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Payroll/HRAt St. Paul, we have an exciting career opportunity
for a dynamic and experienced professional to assume the key
position of Payroll/HR within our facilities dynamic team.Some
Basic Job Requirements
- Experience with Paycom software preferred
- Minimum of one-year previous healthcare payroll experience and
understanding of labor management
- Must have superior computer skills
- High school diploma requiredSome Other Job Requirements
- Must be highly energetic and motivated with a great work
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task with a high level of
- Must possess a keen eye for detail and be able to troubleshoot
- Excellent work history
- Committed to team-oriented outcomesAt St. Paul Senior
Community, we know that our reputation for excellence is due to our
exceptional employees. You deserve nothing but the best for your
hard work. That's why we offer:
- Excellent Starting Wage!
- Paid Holidays!
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision!
- 401k with Matching Contributions!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- And Much More!Is a career with St. Paul Senior Community right
for you? If so, below are EASY ways to apply.Send your resume in
confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org W E Belleville, IL
Keywords: ST PAULS SENIOR COMMUNITY LLC, Belleville , Payroll/HR, Human Resources , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!