Full Time Van Delivery Driver
Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more.
Location - MP175 340 Market Pl, Fairview Heights IL
Gordon Food Service Store, the retail division of Gordon Food
Service, offers the fast pace of retail in an environment that lets
you balance your life and foster development for future growth.
Our 176 stores are the primary supplier for many small food service
operators, families, non-profit organizations, caterers and so much
Come help us champion a "Customer is King" environment and see why
we set the bar for customer satisfaction in the retail
As a Full Time Express Van Delivery Driver you will be responsible
for courteous, on-time, and accurate deliveries of products with a
variable daily route. This role will operate the van in a
professional and safe manner demonstrating attention to detail and
safe work habits. Additional assistance with store operations
before or after completion of route.
What does a day to day look like?
- Accurately locates and picks orders in-store for Wholesale
- Builds and maintains good customer relationships.
- Keep our customer happy with accurate, timely, deliveries of
- Performs daily pre/post trip inspection of vehicle and
- Ensure accurate and efficient processing of customer purchases
through the point of sale. Ensure security of assets including
cash, checks, and merchandise by following policies and
- Accurately receive and merchandise products, ensuring proper
rotation and product quality, end cap and planogram execution, top
stock, freezer, cooler and backroom organization.
If this sounds like you, make sure you also meet these
- At least 1 year previous delivery driving experience and one
year in customer service or related field preferred.
- Unrestricted Standard Operators License required.
- Must have a clean driving record (no drug or alcohol offenses
in the last 5 years).
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old (required).
- Successfully pass our pre-employment checks, including a drug
screen, criminal background check and motor vehicle report
- Must be able to use a two-wheel cart with a load weighing up to
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their
success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate
our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate
who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of
support from their management if they are selected for the
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration
for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or
status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the
Law poster is available here:
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request to email@example.com and use the words "Accommodation
Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all
Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more or Apply Below
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Belleville , Full Time Van Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!