Geriatrician (Physician #)
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: March 2, 2019
Job Description & Requirements
Geriatrician in Illinois
This award-winning, not-for-profit, hospital system with over 14 hospitals in St. Louis is looking for a Geriatrician to join their team working in a skilled nursing facility. Enjoy living in a metro location with a 3 million metro population along with the quality of life opportunity so you can enjoy your time in the city. Add to that an organization that believes in serving its local communities and providing top-notch quality medicine.
- Competitive guaranteed salary plus signing bonus with production model available
- Ability to earn additional income from APPs and additional work at local nursing homes
- Large patient panel established
- Phone call only requirements
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and AD&D and malpractice insurance
- Pension, 401k, 403b retirement plans and relocation stipend
- $4,000 CME stipend
- Student loan assistance and fellowship stipend availableCommunity Details:
Enjoy all of the conveniences of a major metro area along with the low cost of living and community atmosphere that the Midwest can provide. Live in a city known for its performing arts, professional sports and nationally ranked universities and healthcare organizations. An international airport can take you anywhere you would like to go.
- Diverse dining options
- Multiple professional sports teams
- Both public and private school options available and over 11 nationally recognized universities
- Opera house, museums, and several live music forums
- International airport
- Hiking, biking, hunting, camping, fishing, golfing, and boating are just 2 hours away
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Geriatrics, Elderly Care, Home Care, Long-Term Care, Senior, Assisted Living, Gerontological, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Hospital Clinic, Md, General Practice Physician, Gp, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner Physician Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Belleville , Geriatrician (Physician #), Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!