Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Company: Home Psych Services, P.C.
Posted on: December 3, 2018
Job Description HOME PSYCH SERVICES, P.C.is an industry leader in providing comprehensive, community-based behavioral health care and has been custom-designing solutions for senior living communities since 2011. We currently have openings for full-time Licensed Clinical Psychologists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs) who are interested and/or experienced in working with Geriatrics Adults, Adults with Chronic Mental Illness, and Adults with Medical Disabilities residing in Skilled Nursing / Assisted / Supportive Living communities. We presently have full- and part-time job openings throughout Illinois.This opening is for the Belleville, IL area including areas just outside of Belleville, IL including towns like Caseyville, IL, and Swansea, IL. Providers typically cover a work territory that extends about 30-70 miles around where they live outside of the Cook County Metro area. We are specifically looking for providers who are willing to either relocate to Belleville, IL area or would not mind commuting for the job / live close by. We offer a very generous sign-on bonus and payment of moving expenses (as applicable).Job OverviewAs an LCSW with HOME PSYCH SERVICES, P.C.,you will be expected to perform psychosocial interviewing, treatment planning, case management, individual/group/family psychotherapy, and advocacy (as-needed).Our LCSWs enjoy full, back-end office support for their practice including credentialing, billing, invoicing, verification of benefits, and web-based, template-driven electronic health records. We have streamlined your practice so that you can spend more time seeing clients and less time doing administrative work. We also offer excellent training and development opportunities in the field of Geropsychology.Qualifications and Skills
- Master's Degree in Social Work (M.S.W.)
- Licensure in Illinois as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Malpractice insurance with limits of $1M / $3M
- Ability to perform psychosocial assessments and develop and implement viable care plans based on DSM-5 diagnoses
- Excellent listening and communication skills and ability to complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Preference given to candidates already credentialed with Medicare or Medicaid or those who have specialized training and experience in Gero-Psychology
- Experience with EHRs is a huge plusBenefitsOur part-time and full-time, 1099-Contractors enjoy an extremely competitive package of compensation and benefits including:
- Hourly compensation averaging $38-$90 per service hour worked.
- Sign-On Bonus of $2000 for part-time employment and $4000 for full-time employment.
- Relocation expenses reimbursed up to $2000.
- Guaranteed monthly income of not less than $3000.00 based on working twenty (20) or more service hours per week for LCSWs based on working twenty (20) or more service hours per week.
- Access to group health insurance through Aetna PPO network with generous employer contribution toward monthly employee premiums (based upon working full-time hours of 30 hours or more per week). This is a true PPO plan with HSA compatibility.
- Up To $350 per month Travel Allowance based upon Full-Time workload.
- Generous paid continuing education and personal time off.
- Completely Flexible Schedule with Ability to Set Your Own Hours and Work From Home.To apply for this position, please use the Easy Apply feature of this posting and send your resume and cover letter directly to Dr. Parisi, President, and Owner.Company DescriptionHome Psych Services, P.C. provides the full spectrum of behavioral healthcare in the comfort, safety, and convenience of our clients' homes. We are an industry-leader and innovator in providing community-based behavioral healthcare and have grown tremendously since we first started operations back in 2011.
Keywords: Home Psych Services, P.C., Belleville , Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!