Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager
Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Posted on: October 31, 2018
Case Management opening in Belleville, Illinois. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Registered Nurse RN) - Case Manager job in Belleville, Illinois. The Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager job is within the military medical system and is a civilian position. Civilian and military personnel work together in the extensive military medical system. The hospitals and medical clinics provide services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families and provide a full range of medical services. Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.Monday-FridayDays only!Fantastic PTO accrual rateCompetitive CompensationBenefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)Dedication Program Manager to support your employment Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager Job Overview:
- Participate in all phases of the Case Management Program (CMP) and ensure that the CMP meets established case management (CM) standards of care.
- Provide nursing expertise about the CM process, including assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, and monitoring. Identify opportunities for CM and identify and integrate local CM processes.
- Develop and implement local strategies using inpatient, outpatient, onsite and telephonic CM
- Develop and implement tools to support case management, such as those used for patient identification and patient assessment, clinical practice guidelines, algorithms, CM software, and databases for community resources.
- Integrate CM and utilization management (UM) and integrating nursing case management with social work case management.
- Maintain liaison with appropriate community agencies and organizations.
- Accurately collect and document patient care data.
- Develop treatment plans including preventive, therapeutic, rehabilitative, psychosocial, and clinical interventions to ensure continuity of care toward the goal of optimal wellness.
- Establish mechanisms to ensure proper implementation of patient treatment plan and follow-up post discharge in ambulatory and community health care settings.
- Provide appropriate health care instruction to patient and/or caregivers based on identified learning needs. Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager Job Qualifications:
- Associates Degree of Nursing
- Graduate from a NLNAC or CCNE accrediated college or university
- RN Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted. Any U.S. state.
- Certified: Certified Case Manager by Commission for Case Management (CCM) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) OR- Certification eligible with 3 years' experience for BSN in full time case management with children, families, seniors, or groups.
- Clinical competency within the past two years
- Computer competency Position contingent on contract award. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals! Keyphrases: medical case management jobs, case manager jobs, case manager consultant jobs, case management consultant jobs, geriatric case management jobs, case management nursing jobs, nurse case manager jobs
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, Belleville , Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!