Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity on the Outskirts of St. Louis, MO
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: October 6, 2018
Pulmonology opening in Belleville, Illinois. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Title Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity on the Outskirts of St. Louis, MO Practice Details
- Recruiting a Pulmonologist to join its a very busy and established Pulmonary Practice.
- 300+ bed hospital
- The Pulmonologist would perform services to include diagnosing, treating and managing patients with Pulmonary problems.
- The physician also has the opportunity to cover a busy ICU located at the hospital.--
- 50,000+ emergency visits per year along with over 15,000 admissions last year.
- Excellent sub specialty support is available, including orthopedic surgery, outpatient surgery center, rehabilitation services along with many more. Recruiter's Insight Closest Major City
- 14 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 224 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 229 miles to Louisville, KY
- 233 miles to Memphis, TN Compensation Details
- An OUTSTANDING Compensation Package
- Full Benefit Package
- Relocation Assistance Community Details
- It is the eighth-most populated city outside the Chicago Metropolitan Area and the most populated city south of Springfield in the state of Illinois.--
- The most populated city in the Metro-East region of the St. Louis Metropolitan Area and in Southern Illinois.--
- Due to its proximity to Scott Air Force Base, the population receives a boost from military and federal civilian personnel, defense contractors, and military retirees. Colleges and Universities
- There are 42 colleges within 50 miles of Belleville. The nearest college is Southwestern Illinois College at a distance of 3.3 miles from Belleville center.--
- As Belleville is a suburb of St. Louis, all of the St. Louis colleges are just a short drive away, including Washington University, Saint Louis University, Maryville and many more. Recreation
- If you enjoy biking, walking, jogging, or roller blading, there are many miles of beautiful trails throughout Belleville and surrounding communities for you to enjoy.--
- The Family Sportsplex is a 60,000 sq. ft. facility that features indoor and outdoor arenas for almost any sport.
- Belleville's 20 city parks encompass nearly 300 acres, including 6 miles of bicycle trails. Some parks feature lakes, ball diamonds, walking trails, playgrounds and gazebos.
- Fun for all ages, The Edge features laser tag, 5 movie theatres, a video arcade, and a sports pub & eatery.
- The Scott Field Heritage Air Park displays Air Force aircraft that have played significant roles in supporting our nation's military. It is located just north of the Shiloh Gate entrance into Scott Air Force Base. Shopping
- Open on Saturday mornings from 7:30am - Noon, Old Town Market features fresh local produce, crafts and more, from May - October.
- Eckert's Country Store & Farms offers a unique destination for the entire family. Enjoy fresh produce, the country restaurant and store, festivals, cooking classes and more. Plan to spend the entire day at Eckert's for a unique country atmosphere and lasting memories. Cost of Living
- State Cost of Living Index - 97.1
- City Cost of Living Index - 88.4
- Mean Housing Cost - $152,419 Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Belleville , Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity on the Outskirts of St. Louis, MO, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!