Practical Nursing Specialist
Company: Bethesda Health
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Bethesda Brings out the Best in Talented, Caring People!
At Bethesda, more than 1,200 employees dedicate their careers to
improving the lives of others.
As a team member at Bethesda, you'll enjoy great benefits such as:
403b, daily pay, bonuses, career advancement opportunities, and
Medical, dental, vision, prescription, and life insurance available
for regular status full and part time employees.
This position assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing
care consistent with his/her educational training. Responsible for
adhering to all established Standards of Nursing Practices and the
organization's policies and procedures.
- Education from an accredited school of nursing that results in
becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
- Long-term care/Rehab/Assisted Living experience preferred
- Current license in the state you will be working as a Licensed
Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
- IV Certification required or willing to obtain within six months
- Current CPR/AED Certification required or willing to obtain
within six months of employment
- Must be able to assess the basic nursing care needs of the
- Must possess excellent communication skills to interact with
residents, visitors and staff
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are
- Must possess critical thinking skills
Keywords: Bethesda Health, Belleville , Practical Nursing Specialist, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!