Company: Cambridge Dental Care
Posted on: November 18, 2023
---- Join Our Smiling Team at Cambridge Dental Care! ----Are you
ready to take your dental hygiene career to the next level? We're
looking for a dedicated Dental Hygienist to join our fantastic team
at Cambridge Dental Care!---- Position: Dental Hygienist
---- Schedule: Part-time, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
--- Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
---- Competitive Pay and Benefits Included!*Full time also
available!---- Why Choose Cambridge Dental Care?
- Competitive Pay: We value your expertise and commitment.
- Benefits: Enjoy access to health, dental, and retirement plans
and so much more!
- State-of-the-Art Facility: Work in a modern, comfortable
- Ongoing Training: Keep your skills sharp and stay
- Supportive Team: Join a caring and inclusive workplace.
- Changing Lives: Contribute to our patients' overall health and
happiness.If you're ready to make smiles brighter and be a part of
a warm and welcoming team, Cambridge Dental Care is the place for
you!Don't miss this opportunity to shine in your dental hygiene
career. Join us at Cambridge Dental Care and help make the world
smile, one patient at a time! -----------What You'll Gain -
- Competitive benefits including health insurance and retirement
savings plans, six paid holidays and PTO (paid time off)
- Continuing education to provide you opportunity to develop your
full potential and enhance your clinical skills to provide
education and care to your patients.
- Access to an expansive network of mentors with 1:1 hygiene
mentorship support and networking opportunities available at your
- Unparalleled business support and the highest quality supplies
and labs to deliver exceptional patient care.
- Opportunity to be a part of a secure company with 20+ years of
industry leading experience that provides a stable career with
unlimited growth potentialMinimum Qualifications -
- Current dental hygienist license in IL
- Excellent working knowledge of dentistry, dental hygiene
procedures, dental patient screening and medical history
- CPR CertificationPhysical RequirementsAbility to perform
essential duties as deemed necessary by the Office/ Doctor -with or
without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential duties of the positionProlonged periods sitting and
standingMust be able to lift and carry up to 45 pounds at
timesAvailability to attend virtual training sessions (or
in-person)---periodically throughout the yearCOVID-19: The Company
and supported offices comply with all local, state and federal
regulations. - Employment is contingent upon an individual's
continued compliance with regulations and Company policy, including
COVID-19 vaccination or testing.
Keywords: Cambridge Dental Care, Belleville , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!