Clinical Registered Nurse
Company: Bethesda Health
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Bethesda Brings out the Best in Talented, Caring People!
At Bethesda, more than 1,200 employees dedicate their careers to
improving the lives of others.
As a team member at Bethesda, you'll enjoy great benefits such as:
403b, daily pay, bonuses, career advancement opportunities, and
Medical, dental, vision, prescription, and life insurance available
for regular status full and part time employees.
SummaryAccurately assesses residents' health status as well as
their educational and environmental needs on admission and on an
ongoing basis. Remains aware about and communicates to the
appropriate interdisciplinary team (IDT) member any significant
change in condition. Accurately documents all assessments. Develops
dynamic care plans based upon the identified needs of the residents
through an interdisciplinary approach that includes physicians,
residents, families, and other IDT members. Reviews and revises the
care plan as the resident's needs, problems, and goals change.
Communicates the plan to the appropriate IDT members along with the
residents and families. Accurately documents the care plan on
admission, cognition change, or regulatory requirements for care
planning. Identifies necessary nursing interventions relevant to
the plan of care which includes nursing orders, physician orders,
residents/families educational and environmental needs.
Interventions such as medication administration, treatments, and IV
fluid administrations are accomplished in a safe and timely manner.
Documents all interventions accurately and timely. Uses critical
thinking skills when dealing with residents' change in condition.
Notifies the physician timely using the SBARR as the communication
tool. Maintains composure during and handles any crisis situation
such as family dissatisfaction, staff disputes, or inclement
weather in a calm and professional manner. Monitors the care of the
residents closely to see that the care plan is being delivered
effectively. Identifies problem areas and uses the QAPI process to
actively address the situation for immediate problem resolution.
Remains knowledgeable about the status of the resident to quickly
identify behavioral changes or other untoward signs or symptoms.
Assists in answering call lights and assists with resident care
such as ADLs. Completes twelve hours, at a minimum, of offerings
related to nursing. Upholds commitment to remaining current in best
nursing practices through knowledge of Bethesda's policies and
self-study. May be assigned other duties as appropriate.
- Education from an accredited school of nursing that results in
becoming a registered nurse
- Current RN license in the state you will be working
- CPR/AED certification required, or willing to obtain within six
months of employment
- Long-term care experience preferred
- Must possess critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills to interact verbally with
patients, visitors, and staff
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift heavy objects using proper lifting techniques and
with assistance as necessary
- Ability to transfer and move patients who vary with ability to
assist weighing 200+lbs using proper lifting techniques and with
assistance when necessary
- Ability to push and pull equipment weighing in excess of 40lbs
using proper techniques and with assistance when necessary
- Manual dexterity, coordination and skillful use of hands when
working with patients and equipment
- Visual acuity with the ability to distinguish color
- Ability to physically perform necessary documentation
electronically and in writing
Keywords: Bethesda Health, Belleville , Clinical Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!