Nurse Practitioner BJC Corp Health for Belleville School District- BJC Healthcare
Company: BJC HealthCare
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Additional Information About the Role
- Nurse Practitioner
- Monday-Friday, Days
- No weekends
- No Holidays
- Patients 2 years+
- FNP required
- NP experience requiredOverview
BJC Corporate Health Services comprises several organizations that
share a dedication to creating and maintaining healthy workplaces.
Serving hundreds of area employers as well as BJC HealthCare, BJC
Corporate Health Services specializes in improving worker health,
safety and productivity and reducing costs associated with
work-related illness/injury and absenteeism.
The Nurse Practitioner is an advanced practice nurse who utilizes a
high degree of knowledge, skill and competence in a specialized
patient care area. This position assesses, diagnose, prescribes,
initiates plan of care and evaluates outcomes within the scope of a
formal collaborative practice agreement with physician(s).
- Participates in professional development
- Manages the health care of patient populations with compassion
through advanced health assessment, diagnosis, intervention, and
evaluation in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician.
Prescriptive responsibilities are reviewed by collaborative
- Coordinates the care of patient populations, in a collaborative
practice agreement with a physician, to ensure promotion of health
and wellness through education of patients and families,
coordination of services and placing referrals.
- Assesses development needs of staff and develops and delivers
appropriate educational programs to meet staff needs.
- Develops treatment plans, treats patients with acute problems
including illnesses and minor injuries following a predetermined
protocol in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician.
- Master's Degree - Nursing(Accredited NP Program)
- Supervisor Experience
- No Experience Licenses & Certifications
- Nurse Practitioner
- RN Preferred Requirements
- Doctorate - Nursing Experience
- 2-5 yearsBenefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we re committed to providing you and your family with
benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional,
social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan /403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays
and personal time
- Adoption assistance To learn more, go to
Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist, arnp,
associate, cardiology, clinical nurse, crna, prac, practice,
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Belleville , Nurse Practitioner BJC Corp Health for Belleville School District- BJC Healthcare, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!