CNA - Float Pool
Company: Bethesda Health Careers
Posted on: November 13, 2023
As an employee of Bethesda you will be required to provide
documentation of vaccination, this includes the COVID-19 vaccine if
Named one of U.S. News and World Report's Best Nursing Homes and
received the Illinois Department of Aging's 2022 Governor's
Engaging Aging Award.
As a team member at Bethesda, you'll enjoy great benefits such as:
403b, daily pay, bonuses, career advancement opportunities, and
holiday pay.Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Life
Insurance available for regular status full time and part time
The Certified Nurse Assistant is responsible for providing resident
care related services including but not limited to services
relative to hygiene, nutrition, ambulation, elimination and
- Education and Training/Experience
- Certified Nurse Assistant Certification
- Long-term care/Rehab experience preferred.
- Current certification in the state you will be working as a
Certified Nurse Assistant
- Current CPR Certification Required or willing to become certified
within 6 months of employment
- Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills to interact verbally with
patients, visitors and staff.
- Ability to manage time and organize daily schedule to meet
Keywords: Bethesda Health Careers, Belleville , CNA - Float Pool, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!