Vocational Nursing Specialist
Company: Bethesda Health Careers
Posted on: November 13, 2023
As an employee of Bethesda you will be required to provide
documentation of vaccination, this includes the COVID-19 vaccine if
Named one of U.S. News and World Report's Best Nursing Homes and
received the Illinois Department of Aging's 2022 Governor's
Engaging Aging Award.
As a team member at Bethesda, you'll enjoy great benefits such as:
403b, daily pay, bonuses, career advancement opportunities, and
holiday pay.Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Life
Insurance available for regular status full time and part time
This position assesses, plans, implements and evaluatesnursing care
consistent with his/her educational training. Responsiblefor
adhering to all established Standards of Nursing Practices and
theorganization's policies and procedures.
- Education from an accredited school of nursing that results in
becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse.
- Long-term care/Rehab/Assisted living experience preferred.
- Current license in the state you will be working as a Licensed
Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse
- IV Certification Required or willing to be certified within 6
months of employment
- Current CPR/AED Certification Required or willing to be certified
within 6 months of employment
Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to assess the basic nursing care needs of the
- Must possess excellent communication skills to interact with
residents, visitors and staff.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are
- Must Possess critical thinking skills.
Keywords: Bethesda Health Careers, Belleville , Vocational Nursing Specialist, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!