Physical Therapist - Part Time
Company: BJC HealthCare
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Additional Information About the Role
Are you a Physical Therapist ready to work at facility with the
newest technology? - The Memorial Hospital's Rehab Services in
Belleville IL has a part-time opening for a PT to join their team!
- Conveniently located across the river and great for both IL or MO
residents. - Ample parking too! -We offer:
- 1-1 Patient Care
- Variety of patients, including pediatrics!
- BJC Benefits eligible
- Annual Salary Increases
Memorial Hospital Belleville is an acute care hospital offering
medical and surgical services plus critical and emergency care
including Children's at Memorial for pediatric emergency care. It
provides patients a full complement of diagnostic and treatment
services as well as heart and vascular care. Memorial, offering
medical and surgical services plus critical care, is an accredited
Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient
Care and is designated as an Acute Stroke Ready Hospital by the
Illinois Department of Public Health. In addition, Memorial
Belleville recently was accredited by the American College of
Radiology as a designated Lung Cancer Screening Center. Since 2008,
it has been designated as a Magnet --recognized organization for
nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
-Memorial Hospital Shiloh, a 94-bed, all-private suite hospital was
recognized with Magnet status in 2018 and provides emergency care,
labor & delivery, nursery, medical and surgical services plus
critical care. -Memorial Rehabilitation Services offers to
inpatients and outpatients all state of the art modalities, manual
therapy, supervised exercise and home exercise programming,
electro-diagnostic testing, ADL training, cognitive testing,
fitting of orthotic, prosthetic and other protective devices,
sports medicine and hand therapy.
Role PurposeProvides skilled physical therapy services to patients
including all aspects of evaluation and treatment.
- Establishes treatment plan and provides treatment, considering
discharge needs; expected discharge functional status; and
appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Educates, collaborates with, and conferences with patients,
families, and other health care providers; making recommendations
for referrals to specialists as needed.
- Delegates to assistants, techs, and students through written
and verbal communication including determining the skill level or
competency required to provide interventions to best meet the needs
of the patient.
- Completes documentation in accordance with departmental
- Provides assessment, reassessment, and/or consultations for
Physical Therapy Services.Minimum RequirementsEducation
- Bachelor's Degree - Physical Therapy (PT)Experience
- No ExperienceSupervisor Experience
- No ExperienceLicenses & Certifications
- Physical Therapist LicensePreferred RequirementsEducation
- Master's Degree - Physical Therapy (PT)
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total RewardsAt BJC we're committed to providing you and your
family with benefits and resources to help you manage your
physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays
and personal time
- Adoption assistanceTo learn more, go to
www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits*Not all benefits apply to all
jobsThe above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Belleville , Physical Therapist - Part Time, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!