Clinical Registered Nurse
Company: Bethesda Health
Posted on: September 18, 2023
As an employee of Bethesda you will be required to provide
documentation of vaccination, this includes the COVID-19 vaccine if
Named one of U.S. News and World Report's Best Nursing Homes and
received the Illinois Department of Aging's 2022 Governor's
Engaging Aging Award.
Now Hiring for FT Day/Eve - 12hr shift positions
The Registered Nurse ("R.N.") is responsible for the nursing
process by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the
care of the patient/resident. This position demonstrates knowledge
of the gerontological patients' physical, social, emotional and
psychological needs based upon the identified health problems and
needs. The RN is responsible for adhering to all established
Standards of Nursing Practices and the organization's policies and
procedures. In addition to managing the resident's/patient's care
this position also managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and
equipment to meet residents' needs along with being fiscally
- Education from an accredited school of nursing that results in
becoming a registered nurse.
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Current license in the state you will be working as a registered
- Current CPR/AED certification required.
- Skills and Abilities
- Must possess critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills to interact verbally with
patients, visitors and staff.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Keywords: Bethesda Health, Belleville , Clinical Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!