Licensed Practical Nurse
Posted on: May 20, 2023
OverviewPRN - Days Are you a highly skilled and compassionate
licensed practical nurse (LPN) looking for a rewarding career in
homecare? If so, we invite you to join our team at Amedisys, one of
the largest and most trusted home health and hospice companies in
the U.S. Attractive pay
- $24.57 - $40.95 Enjoy many perks and benefits
- A full benefits package (with affordable health insurance
- 401k with a match and a discounted employee stock purchase
- Up to $500 in wellness rewards and up to $1,200 in free
healthcare services paid for by Amedisys yearly.
- Mental health support.
- Infertility coverage, adoption reimbursement and paid parental
- Back up child and elder care (at participating locations).
- Fleet vehicle program (for full-time caregivers meeting certain
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Student loan counseling, tuition reimbursement and
- And more. What s in it for you
- Community-based care centers with a supportive and inclusive
- Better work/life balance and increased flexibility compared to
- Job stability and the opportunity to advance with a growing
- The opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of
patients and their families providing much needed care where they
want to be in their homes. Don t just take it from us see what our
caregivers love about Amedisys I have worked here just shy of a
year and it s the best job I ve ever had! We have an awesome team
and administration is very supportive. I never felt so appreciated.
Your time off is really yours. Amedisys caregiver Why Amedisys
Amedisys is a leading provider of home health, hospice and
high-acuity care, dedicated to helping patients and families
navigate the complex healthcare system. With a focus on
compassionate, patient-centered care, you would be joining a team
of professionals committed to improving the lives of those they
serve. Named to Modern Healthcare s Best Places to Work 2021 and
- Verify plan of care with the RN prior to each visit.
- Collaborate with physician and RN frequently to ensure patient
needs are being met; Notify them as soon as possible when patient
- Teach patients and caregivers self-care techniques.
- Check vital signs.
- Review all medications and perform a medication reconciliation
at each visit.
- Perform specialized procedures ordered by physician (i.e. foley
- Prepare equipment and materials for treatments using the
- Complete documentation timely and accurately. Qualifications
- One year of clinical LPN experience.
- Current LPN license, specific to the state(s) you are assigned
- Current CPR certification.
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and liability
insurance. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across
several U.S. geographic markets and may vary depending on location,
job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Amedisys is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified employees and applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin,
citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual
orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other
legally protected characteristic. By submitting your interest in
this job, you agree to receive text notifications with additional
steps to complete your job application. You will receive up to 6
messages from the number "63879". Message & data rates may apply.
Keywords: Amedisys, Belleville , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...