Medical Telemetry Registered Nurse- BJC Healthcare
Company: BJC HealthCare
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Additional Information About the Role
- Up to $15,000.00 Sign-On Bonus
- Uniform Allowance
- Benefits Eligible
- 36 Hours per Week
- 12 Hour Shifts
- 6:45 a.m.-7:15 p.m.
- Every Other Weekend
- Holiday Rotation Additional Preferred Requirements
- BSN Degree
Memorial Hospital Belleville is a 222-bed acute care Magnet
designated hospital offering emergency and critical care services
as well as medical and surgical services along with a full
complement of diagnostic and treatment modalities. Also located on
the Belleville campus, The Orthopedic and Neurosciences Center
offers a comprehensive rehabilitation program that includes
physical, occupational, speech and hand therapy. Memorial Hospital
Shiloh is a 97-all private bed Magnet designated hospital located
in Shiloh, Illinois. Memorial Shiloh offers a 24/7 emergency
department, medical, surgical and diagnostic services including
cardiac catheterization, imaging and laboratory. The Family Care
Birthing Center features 18 spacious LDRP suites, two dedicated
c-section rooms, OB Emergency Department, 24/7 OB hospitalist and
neonatology coverage. The Shiloh campus also has the only Illinois
Siteman Cancer Center location.
Role Purpose Provides direct patient care activities including
assessment, diagnosis, planning implementation, and evaluation
within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care.
- Promotes patient and family centered care in a healing
environment. Educates patients and their families on how to manage
their illness or injury, including post treatment home care needs
and medication administration.
- Uses critical nursing skills to assess and evaluate patient's
physical, psychosocial and emotional needs.
- Develops and implements individual plans of care in
collaboration with other members of the healthcare team in
accordance with the established guidelines and standards of nursing
- Evaluates patient's response and modifies plan of care
accordingly throughout the patient's stay.
- Participates in activities that promote patient safety, quality
and regulatory compliance. Participates in professional
development. Minimum Requirements Education
- Nursing Diploma/Associate's - Nursing Experience
- No Experience Supervisor Experience
- No Experience Licenses & Certifications
- RN Preferred Requirements Education
- Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards At BJC we re committed to providing you and your
family with benefits and resources to help you manage your
physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan /403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays
and personal time
- Adoption assistance To learn more, go to Not all benefits apply
to all jobs The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care
unit, domiciliary, hospice, recovery, registed, registered nurse,
staff nurse, tcu, transitional
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Belleville , Medical Telemetry Registered Nurse- BJC Healthcare, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...