Physical Therapist - Belleville
Company: BJC HealthCare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Additional Information About the Role
Memorial Hospital in Belleville is seeking a full-time Physical
Therapist to work in our outpatient setting. Our state-of-the-art
facility offers a diverse patient population that includes
opportunities for experience in orthopedics, sports medicine,
neurologic, vestibular/balance, aquatics, and oncology rehab as
well as specialty programs in lymphedema and pelvic floor. Memorial
Rehab in Belleville offers excellent mentorship opportunities for
new graduate PTs and provides a team approach culture that reflects
the BJC values of Compassion, Respect, Excellence, Safety and
Teamwork. You will have support from leadership to develop skills
and clinical interests while promoting work-life balance.
Experienced and new graduate PTs can apply and receive a $2,500
Memorial Hospital Belleville is a 222-bed acute care Magnet
designated hospital offering emergency and critical care services
as well as medical and surgical services along with a full
complement of diagnostic and treatment modalities. Also located on
the Belleville campus, The Orthopedic and Neurosciences Center
offers a comprehensive rehabilitation program that includes
physical, occupational, speech and hand therapy. Memorial Hospital
Shiloh is a 97-all private bed Magnet designated hospital located
in Shiloh, Illinois. Memorial Shiloh offers a 24/7 emergency
department, medical, surgical and diagnostic services including
cardiac catheterization, imaging and laboratory. The Family Care
Birthing Center features 18 spacious LDRP suites, two dedicated
c-section rooms, OB Emergency Department, 24/7 OB hospitalist and
neonatology coverage. The Shiloh campus also has the only Illinois
Siteman Cancer Center location.
Role Purpose Provides skilled physical therapy services to patients
including all aspects of evaluation and treatment.
- Establishes treatment plan and provides treatment, considering
discharge needs; expected discharge functional status; and
appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Educates, collaborates with, and conferences with patients,
families, and other health care providers; making recommendations
for referrals to specialists as needed.
- Delegates to assistants, techs, and students through written
and verbal communication including determining the skill level or
competency required to provide interventions to best meet the needs
of the patient.
- Completes documentation in accordance with departmental
- Provides assessment, reassessment, and/or consultations for
Physical Therapy Services. Minimum Requirements Education
- Bachelor's Degree - Physical Therapy (PT) Experience
- No Experience Supervisor Experience
- No Experience Licenses & Certifications
- Physical Therapist License Preferred Requirements
- Master's Degree - Physical Therapy (PT)
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards At BJC we're committed to providing you and your
family with benefits and resources to help you manage your
physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan /403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays
and personal time
- Adoption assistance To learn more, go to Not all benefits apply
to all jobs The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Belleville , Physical Therapist - Belleville, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!