Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Bethesda Health
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Now Hiring for FT Day/Eve - 12hr shift positions
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides basic nursing care
under the supervision of a registered nurse. This position
assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing care consistent
with his/her educational training.
- Education from an accredited school of nursing that results in
becoming a licensed practical nurse
- Long-term care/Assisted living experience preferred.
- Current license in the state you will be working as a Licensed
- Current CPR/AED Certification Required.
Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to assess the basic nursing care needs of the
- Must possess excellent communication skills to interact with
residents, visitors and staff.
- Time management and organizational skills are required.
Keywords: Bethesda Health, Belleville , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!