Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist Memorial Hospital- BJC Healthcare
Company: BJC HealthCare
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Additional Information About the Role
* Days, 7a-7p
* Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off
* No Call
* Primarily working Admissions, some rounding and discharging of
* Work out of Belleville & Shiloh campus
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of
BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice
providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world s
best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The
providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient
satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25
medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations
in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois
The Nurse Practitioner is an advanced practice nurse who utilizes a
high degree of knowledge, skill and competence in a specialized
patient care area. This position assesses, diagnose, prescribes,
initiates plan of care and evaluates outcomes within the scope of a
formal collaborative practice agreement with physician(s).
* Participates in professional development
* Manages the health care of patient populations with compassion
through advanced health assessment, diagnosis, intervention, and
evaluation in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician.
Prescriptive responsibilities are reviewed by collaborative
* Coordinates the care of patient populations, in a collaborative
practice agreement with a physician, to ensure promotion of health
and wellness through education of patients and families,
coordination of services and placing referrals.
* Assesses development needs of staff and develops and delivers
appropriate educational programs to meet staff needs.
* Develops treatment plans, treats patients with acute problems
including illnesses and minor injuries following a predetermined
protocol in a collaborative practice agreement with a
* BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
* Master's Degree in Nursing
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Belleville , Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist Memorial Hospital- BJC Healthcare, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!