Radiology Tech - Cardiac Cath (Memorial Hospital Belleville - Shiloh)- BJC Healthcare
Company: BJC HealthCare
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Additional Information About the Role
BJC HealthCare is now hiring a Full-Time Radiology Tech in Advanced
Modalities (Cardiac Cath Lab) at our Memorial Hospital Belleville -
Great opportunity to be TRAINED in ADVANCED MODILITIES!!!
New grads, upcoming grads, and experienced Rad Techs welcome to
* Day Shift
* 4 10-hour shifts per week
* Call every 4 th weekend
* General Radiology (X-Ray Tech), Entry Level, Radiologic
Technologists, Radiographer, Rad Tech, Radiology Tech, Medical
Imaging, RT, ARRT
Why Join Us?
* Sign On-Bonus
* Increased Compensation Packages
* Great Competitive Benefits Packages
* Work with a highly skilled, compassionate, and caring team
* Growth Opportunities to Learn New Skills and Advance
Memorial Hospital Belleville is an acute care hospital offering
medical and surgical services plus critical and emergency care
including Children s at Memorial for pediatric emergency care. It
provides patients a full complement of diagnostic and treatment
services as well as heart and vascular care. Memorial, offering
medical and surgical services plus critical care, is an accredited
Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient
Care and is designated as an Acute Stroke Ready Hospital by the
Illinois Department of Public Health. In addition, Memorial
Belleville recently was accredited by the American College of
Radiology as a designated Lung Cancer Screening Center. Since 2008,
it has been designated as a Magnet -recognized organization for
nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Memorial Hospital Shiloh , a 94-bed, all-private suite hospital was
recognized with Magnet status in 2018 and provides emergency care,
labor & delivery, nursery, medical and surgical services plus
The Advanced Modality Technologist performs diagnostic imaging
procedures in at least one advanced imaging modality (defined as
Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI),
Interventional, Mammography, Bone Density, Cardiac Catheterization,
Fluoroscopy) to adult and/or pediatric patients for the purpose of
diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic
* Completes registration and prepares patients for procedures.
Informs patient on instructions and what the procedure entails with
a high level of customer service and professionalism.
* Performs radiographic imaging examinations.
* BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
* Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned
* High School Diploma or GED
* Certifications - R.T.(R), CT,MR,M,BD,CI,VI,RCIS
* IEMA - Illinois only
* Certifications - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Intravenous
* Associate's Degree in Radiology
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we re committed to providing you and your family with
benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional,
social and financial well-being.
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
* Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
* Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
* 401(k) plan with BJC match
* Tuition Assistance available on first day
* BJC Institute for Learning and Development
* Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and
* Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Belleville , Radiology Tech - Cardiac Cath (Memorial Hospital Belleville - Shiloh)- BJC Healthcare, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!