CT Scan Technologist (PRN) - Memorial Hospital
Company: BJC HealthCare
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Additional Information About the Role
Increased Compensation Packages Now Available!!! Join the team at
Memorial Hospital (Belleville, IL)!!!! offering state-of-the-art
inpatient and outpatient radiology services. Through leading-edge
technology like CT scans, MRI, diagnostic X-ray, breast health
imaging, ultrasound, and single-photon emission computed tomography
(SPECT), we provide patients with a clear diagnosis-in a
compassionate atmosphere. We provide imaging for patients of all
ages, from children to adults.
- Shift Info: PRN
Memorial Hospital Belleville is an acute care hospital offering
medical and surgical services plus critical and emergency care
including Children s at Memorial for pediatric emergency care. It
provides patients a full complement of diagnostic and treatment
services as well as heart and vascular care. Memorial, offering
medical and surgical services plus critical care, is an accredited
Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient
Care and is designated as an Acute Stroke Ready Hospital by the
Illinois Department of Public Health. In addition, Memorial
Belleville recently was accredited by the American College of
Radiology as a designated Lung Cancer Screening Center. Since 2008,
it has been designated as a Magnet -recognized organization for
nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Memorial Hospital Shiloh, a 94-bed, all-private suite hospital was
recognized with Magnet status in 2018 and provides emergency care,
labor & delivery, nursery, medical and surgical services plus
Role Purpose The Advanced Modality Technologist performs diagnostic
imaging procedures in at least one advanced imaging modality
(defined as Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging
(MRI), Interventional, Mammography, Bone Density, Cardiac
Catheterization, Fluoroscopy) to adult and/or pediatric patients
for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and
physiologic disorders. Responsibilities
- Completes registration and prepares patients for procedures.
Informs patient on instructions and what the procedure entails with
a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- Performs radiographic imaging examinations.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
- Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned Minimum
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certifications - R.T.(R), CT,MR,M,BD,CI,VI,RCIS
- IEMA - Illinois only Preferred Requirements
- Certifications - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Intravenous
- Associate's Degree in Radiology
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards At BJC we re committed to providing you and your
family with benefits and resources to help you manage your
physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan /403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays
and personal time
- Adoption assistance To learn more, go to Not all benefits apply
to all jobs The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Belleville , CT Scan Technologist (PRN) - Memorial Hospital, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!