Radiology Tech - Advanced Modality
Company: BJC HealthCare
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Additional Information About the RoleBJC HealthCare is now
hiring a Full-Time Radiology Tech in Advanced Modalities (Cardiac
Cath Lab) -at our Memorial Hospital Belleville - Shiloh!!!Great
opportunity to be TRAINED in ADVANCED MODILITIES!!!New grads,
upcoming grads, and experienced Rad Techs welcome to apply.
- Day Shift
- 4 10-hour shifts per week
- Call - every 4th weekend
- General Radiology (X-Ray Tech), Entry Level, Radiologic
Technologists, Radiographer, Rad Tech, Radiology Tech, Medical
Imaging, RT, ARRTWhy Join Us?
- Sign On-Bonus
- Increased Compensation Packages
- Great Competitive Benefits Packages
- Work with a highly skilled, compassionate, and caring team
- Growth Opportunities to Learn New Skills and Advance
OverviewMemorial Hospital Belleville is an acute care hospital
offering medical and surgical services plus critical and emergency
care including Children's at Memorial for pediatric emergency care.
It provides patients a full complement of diagnostic and treatment
services as well as heart and vascular care. Memorial, offering
medical and surgical services plus critical care, is an accredited
Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient
Care and is designated as an Acute Stroke Ready Hospital by the
Illinois Department of Public Health. In addition, Memorial
Belleville recently was accredited by the American College of
Radiology as a designated Lung Cancer Screening Center. Since 2008,
it has been designated as a Magnet --recognized organization for
nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing
Center.Memorial Hospital Shiloh, a 94-bed, all-private suite
hospital was recognized with Magnet status in 2018 and provides
emergency care, labor & delivery, nursery, medical and surgical
services plus critical care. Preferred QualificationsRole
PurposeThe Advanced Modality Technologist performs diagnostic
imaging procedures in at least one advanced imaging modality
(defined as Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging
(MRI), Interventional, Mammography, Bone Density, Cardiac
Catheterization, Fluoroscopy) to adult and/or pediatric patients
for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and
- Completes registration and prepares patients for procedures.
Informs patient on instructions and what the procedure entails with
a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- Performs radiographic imaging examinations.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
- Performs Other Responsibilities as AssignedMinimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certifications - R.T.(R), CT,MR,M,BD,CI,VI,RCIS
- IEMA - Illinois onlyPreferred Requirements
- Certifications - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Intravenous
- Associate's Degree in Radiology
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Belleville , Radiology Tech - Advanced Modality, Healthcare , Belleville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!